Learn more about how the Trauma App seamlessly integrates into existing practice and is so intuitive, you already know how to use it.
Rapid data capture
Familiar to use
Made for the Emergency Department
- Tracks a trauma case from standby call to discharge into the ED
- Documents a full suite of trauma interventions
- Based on ATLS protocol and international standards
- Uses hospital user account records and passwords
- Intuitive User Interface for scribes
- Tracks both adult and paediatric trauma cases
- Designed and developed with clinicians for clinicians.
A unique partnership
Developed nationally with the four major trauma centres in NHS Scotland, the Trauma App is an intuitive iPad application, improving care through rapid digital capture of major trauma case data with real-time ease, seamless integration, and automated reporting.
An Edinburgh-based digital communications and software agency with a track record of delivering brand, design, film and software in healthcare.
The Scottish Trauma Network (STN) is a vital initiative that brings together representatives from the Scottish Ambulance Service (SAS) and hospitals across Scotland – including 4 major trauma centres – working collaboratively to deliver high quality, integrated, multi-specialty care to severely injured patients in Scotland.
A dedicated team of NHS Greater Glasgow & Clyde healthcare professionals seeking to improve patient outcomes through world-class emergency care. Based at the Queen Elizabeth University Hospital in Glasgow, EMQUIRE build their service on innovation, research, education and quality improvement.